|Invitation Letter Geriatric Cardiology meeting 12/2012|
|Thứ hai, 18 Tháng 6 2012 09:20|
REF: "THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GERIATRIC CARDIOLOGY" December 2012
We would like to inform all colleagues, researchers and students:
The Geriatric Society of Ho Chi Minh City and Thong Nhat Hospital are planned to co-organize The First International Conference on Geriatric Cardiology, in Vietnam
- Location: Thong Nhat Hospital, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Date: Monday December 3 to Tuesday 4, 2012.
The First International Conference on Geriatric Cardiology is the premier event in the work of scientific research, academic exchange, and knowledge update for the medical community across the country regarding management of diseases in the elderly.
The conference will be held with the collaboration of faculties from Japan, the USA, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Korea, China, Taiwan, Italy, Bulgaria ...; especially with the participation and enthusiastic support of Daniel Forman MD, who is Director of the Exercise Testing Laboratory and Cardiac Rehabilitation at Brigham and Women's Hospital; Staff Physician at the VAMC of Boston's Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center (GRECC); and Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School.
The First International Conference on Geriatrics Cardiology will address the problems of management in geriatrics, especially in the subspecialties of cardiology, endocrinology, nephrology etc.... In addition to presentations selected from our Vietnamese colleagues, the Conference will have specific presentations, updates, State-of-the-art lectures from professors and leading scholars around the world. A number of abstracts from research projects in Vietnam or Asia will be selected by the organizing committee, presented and published in an international journal of Geriatrics.
The Organizing Committee is pleased to invite colleagues across the country to participate and submit abstracts in all areas of internal medicine, surgery, endocrinology, pulmonary medicine, diabetes, etc ... and all the fields related to diseases of the elderly.
The important dates and process for registration and abstract submission are as follows:
1. Register and prepare for reporting scientific research subjects in the form of presentations.
2. Register and prepare the scientific research subjects published in the Vietnamese Cardiology Journal and the Cardiology Journal of Ho Chi Minh City (no presentations)
3. Content requirements of the Conference report:
- The Organizing Committee does not limit the subject. However, it is suggested that the subject registered for presentation in the Conference requires elements characterized by "new" updates, "innovative" or "clinically related or relevant".
- The subjects presented in any other conferences, if not including new details, are proposed not to report in the form of presentation in this Conference.
4. Deadline for sending the registration form and name of the project to the Organizing Committee before August 30, 2012
- Deadline of submission to the Scientific Committee of the Conference for approval and placement :
- Abstract: before September 30, 2012
- Full text: before October 15, 2012
5. Regarding the use of fonts: only use Unicode font.
6. Language: Use only in Vietnamese and English in the Abstract.
The Organizing Committee of The First International Conference on Cardiology - Geriatrics, Thong Nhat Hospital.
1. Nguyen Van Thanh M.D. - Chief of Planning Sector
Address: 01 Ly Thuong Kiet St., Ward 7, Tan Binh District, Ho chi minh City
Tel: 38642142; Fax: 38656715
Mobile: 0908 464 248
2. Nguyen Duc Cong Vice professor, M.D. - Director of Thong Nhat Hospital
Mobile: 0982 160 860
3. Ho Thuong Dung M.D. - Vice director of Thong Nhat Hospital
Mobile: 0908 136 361